Simplify file sharing between your PC and smart phone.
Mobizen can connect with the phone to move pictures and songs from/to PC just by dragging and dropping. Experience Mobizen’s magic!
Always with you.
Don’t worry about not having your phone with you anymore.
Check text messages, and other alerts from your PC or laptop. You can even delete confidential files or lock the phone in case your smart phone is stolen or lost. Mobizen: a smarter, more secure freedom.
Share what’s on your mind by drawing on the screen.
Mark the map, point to text, or even doodle on your friend’s screen! Save your drawing and share it on your favorite social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or just send it to your friends!
Too difficult to explain in words?
Too complicated that no one understands?
Just record it!
Record exactly what you see and share it with everyone! It’s easy to do and easy to follow. Save time and effort!
Mobizen’s News & Stories
- Backup your phone’s information to the PC
- Mobizen allows easy backup and restore of contacts, SMS, music, pictures, video on my phone.
Of course, as size might be large, connect using USB. Let’s take a look on how to backup your music files.
First, connect using Mobizen, go to top toolbar and select Setting > Backup.
- Use the phone as personal USB storage
- Launch Mobizen, access the top menu and press the 4th icon for file management.
You can perform basic folder operation such as create, change name and delete
- Restoring data to the phone
- Go to Mobizen’s top menu > Settings > select Restore. Let’s restore the music files that have been backed up.
How do I do it? Yet, KakaoTalk is available only as an app for mobile devices and one of the main Mobizen’s feature allows to control the app and other smartphone’s capabilities from a laptop or PC. This posting shares the importance and the surprising factor of how this is even possible.